Online Course Facilitation ProgramREGISTER to OCFP - FEBRUARY 1, 2021
* Please register at least 5 days prior to session start date.
Earners of the "Online Course Facilitation Program" have developed the skills need to effectively facilitate an online course. They are competent in skills such as careful planning for online delivery, modeling an online course in such a way that participants become less dependent up the online facilitator, promoting online interaction in a course, being cognizant of participants' motivation for taking an online course, and creating forums to make expectations clear to students.
Duration in Hours and Minutes: 3 Weeks (9 hours)
Session Administrator: Robert Swift Jr.
Dates that the Sessions will be offered: February 1, 2021
Instructions for registration in OwlTrain.
Here are the instructions to access the training in OwlTrain.
- Open the browser Firefox or Chrome, navigate to https://owltrain.kennesaw.edu
- Log in with NetID and NetID Password
- Top right of the window, click in the Search box and type “Name of Course”
- To the right of the Search box, click the Magnifier icon (Search)
- Click on Course Name
- Select and Register for your session