Director of the Digital Learning Innovations
- Ph.D. in Instructional Technology, Georgia State University - Expected Graduation Fall 2021
- M.Ed. Instructional Technology, Georgia Southern University
- B.S. Information Systems, Georgia College & State University
- Office: 3203 Campus Loop Road, Room 102
- Telephone: 470-578-4480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brichaya Shah is the Director of Digital Learning Innovations, responsible for managing the Instructional Design team. She currently leads learning design projects through the design lifecycle from project scoping, research and analysis, design, development, implementation and success measurement. She provides recommendation and use multimedia technology and current authoring tools to design engaging learning solutions. She also provides direct support to faculty, as well as oversees and executes the state authorization and exemption application and renewal process for Kennesaw State University.