Digital Learning Innovations (DLI) is here to provide an array of services and resources
related to distance and technology enhanced learning.
We have an amazing team of instructional designers available virtually and on both campuses, who are ready to help develop outstanding hybrid and online courses.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Instructional Design Services
- Instructional Technology Services
- Academic Web Accessibility Services
- QM Master Course Development Initiatives
- Support KSU’s Quality Initiatives based on college policies
- State Authorization and Compliance
- Data-driven instructional intervention plans
- Innovations for Student Success
Have a specific question about content creation or just want to speak to someone directly? Use our one-on-one assistance form to make an appointment with an instructional designer.One-on-one Service Request
Have a project in mind and need assistance? Use our Instructional Design Project Request form to get started.Instructional Design Project Request
** NOTE: If you access the ServiceNow for the first time, you will see the message "You are either not authorized or record is not valid" appeared on the next page, please click "Login" link at the upper right corner, and then enter your KSU NetID and password.