Enhance Your Online Course Delivery
If you are already familiar with these basic processes, you can enhance your course using the following:
- Deliver and Grade Assignments - Use the Assignments tool - The Assignments tool allows you to upload and store assignments to folders in D2L.
- Provide Online Assessments - Use the Quizzes tool to measure the progress of your students.
- Effective Practices for Maintaining Integrity in Online Exams - Use the D2L assessment tools to effectively develop graded assignments.
- Encourage Student Interaction - Use the Discussions tool to engage students in virtual collaboration
- Lecture using an Online Classroom - Host virtual classroom lectures and hold office hours in a virtual environment to stay connected in real-time with students.
- Hold Virtual Office Hours - Create opportunities for your students to get support and provide one-on-one feedback.
- Remotely Access Your Office Computer - Use a secured VPN to connect to your office computer to retrieve files.
- Record and Caption Your Lectures - Use Mediaspace to record and caption your course lectures.
- Upload Documents to OneDrive - Keep your critical course documents safe and easy to access from anywhere using OneDrive.