Accessible Teaching Essentials (ATE)Register for ATE - February 15, 2021
* Please register at least 5 days prior to session start date.
This three-week workshop will introduce faculty who are new to the topic of accessibility to the issues at stake. It provides an approachable structure for making your course content accessible, shows you how to check course content for accessibility, and provides training and opportunities to create accessible course content.
- Discuss the issue of accessible teaching and its legal and ethical ramifications.
- Identify steps you can take to make your course accessible.
- Discuss Universal Design for Learning as a strategy for addressing deficiencies.
- Practice creating accessible course content.
- Use Ally to review resources for accessibility.
Duration in Hours and Minutes: Three weeks, approximately 3 hours per week investment.
Session Administrator: Jason Rodenbeck, Ashely Moore, and Kelley Price
Dates that the Sessions will be offered: February 15, 2021REGISTER for ATE - FEBRUARY 15, 2021